Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Parent Volunteers Needed

Celebrate Dr. Seuss with Us!
Dr. Seuss was such an influential part of our history and an inspiration to many.  We will be celebrating his life next week by reading lots of Seuss’ classics. 

Monday, March 1oth, I would like to continue our celebration by inviting you to lead an activity with your favorite Dr. Seuss book!  If you would like to volunteer to read a Dr. Seuss book and organize an art activity or fun snack that goes with the story please email me and let me know as soon as possible!  (PINTEREST has some great ideas for Dr. Seuss activities!!!)

I would like to do 3 rotations in the morning, and then 3 more in the afternoon, so a total of 6 different books. If you can come from 9:30-11:00 or from 2:00-3:30, please let me know.  Each rotation will be half an hour.  Some books that I think would be great, that we are not reading next week are:
Horton Hears a Who!
One Fish, Two Fish
Oh the Places You’ll Go
The Sneetches
Horton Hatches the Egg
Bartholomew and the Ooblek

Email me as soon as possible to let me know the book you would like to focus on as well as the time that you are available to come and help!  If you need any ideas for the activities let us know!


No comments:

Post a Comment